Online Monthly Membership
Welcome to our members page. Our new online class pass costs £20 per month paid by Standing Order into the account listed below. Please make your payment on 25th of every month. The classes will be available starting Wednesday 27th May so please ensure you have made and cleared your SO before this date.
- Sort code: 77-22-29
- Account number: 00011428
- Bank: TSB
- Bank account name – Karen Green trading as The Mind and Body Consultants
If you join partway through a month, you pay for the remaining weeks at a rate of £5 a week multiplied by the remaining number of weeks.
If you are in financial difficulties, then please contact us so we can help.
If you wish to cease membership, please let us know no later than 1 month before payment is due.
What’s included in your monthly membership
Weekly videos and audios and specialist monthly class accessible 24/7
Most video/audios are a short class between 5 and 30 mins long, (with the occasional longer class )so you can mix and match to make the right length of class for you depending on your time. They are pre-recorded so you can watch them at any time.
How to access your classes
You will be given a link each week (on a Wednesday) to the new classes on YouTube – this link is for your use only as it is only suitable and safe for students we have already screened/taught. You do not need a YouTube account to access these videos. You will also be given links for audio classes.
We will email you links so please ensure you are subscribed to our Mailchimp newsletter.
You can view your classes on your phone, laptop or computer or tablet (such as an iPad).
Those classes marked with a * are only suitable for students who have trained with me in this discipline, for example, if you were coming to Somatic Movement and haven’t done Hatha Yoga, then it may not be suitable for you. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- Hatha Yoga* (delivered by Karen and Kev)
- Yoga warm-ups
- Yoga Flows
- Yoga Strength and balance
- Yoga Floor work – seated and lying
- Chair yoga
- Breathing exercises relaxation
- Gentle Somatic Movement *
- Chi Kung
- Plus 1 specialist class per month e.g Focusing on releasing tight hips, Different types of Meditation. Chanting, Chakras, Mindfulness, Tibetan Rites etc
All classes except yoga will be delivered by Karen, which will be delivered by either Karen or Kev.
Before you start your classes
Please ensure you have read the disclaimer and safety points before joining this programme. By signing up for the monthly programme, you are agreeing that you have read and understood the Disclaimer and Safety points.
You will have completed a paper form when you were coming to classes, so please ensure you contact us if any medical conditions have changed or need updating.
Karen and Kevin Green (also referred to as ‘we’ or ‘their’ of Mind & Body Consultants strongly recommend that you consult with your GP or Medical Practitioner before beginning any form of exercise programme.
You should be in good physical health and be able to participate in the online pre-recorded and/or live class video exercises. If you have any doubt about your physical ability to participate, please seek advice from a suitably qualified medical practitioner.
Also be aware of any limitations that you may have and work within your own capabilities. Karen and Kevin Green of Mind and Body Consultants make every effort to deliver safe instruction, but ultimately you are responsible for your own health as we are not medically qualified and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- Do not exercise if you feel unwell, dizzy or faint. Please get in touch with the teacher before starting the class if you have any new medical condition.
- When exercising, please make sure you have not eaten a meal for 2 hrs. You can have a small snack no later than 1 hr before if you feel you need it.
- Make sure your exercise area is free from clutter/obstacles and you have enough safe clear space around you to stretch and move around
- Make sure your mat is on a non-slip surface and that you have any equipment to hand before you start, e.g. a block, towel, pillow etc. You may want to keep hydrated during the class, keep bottles away from you exercise area to avoid spillage.
- Do not wear socks when performing standing poses on your mat.
If you have any issues with either the disclaimer or safety points, please contact us.