Join Karen for this FABS new exercise class in Radcliffe-on-Trent, Bingham and Bottesford
- Tuesdays, 11.15am – 12.15pm at Radcliffe Hall (British Legion)
- Wednesdays, 11am – 12pm at Church House in Bingham*
- Thursdays, 11am – 12pm at Bottesford VC Hall*
* Bingham and Bottesford classes start w/c 6th January 2020
Move It or Lose It FABS is an easy-to-follow seated or standing exercise class designed specifically for men and women over 60.
The classes have been developed by experts to help you to improve your Flexibility, Aerobic health, Balance and Strength.
All exercises can be done seated or standing (depending on your ability), giving you more confidence and independence.
Developed in collaboration with The Centre for Healthy Ageing Research & NHS: Professor Janet Lord, Director of the Centre for Healthy Ageing Research at University of Birmingham says, “The Move it or Lose it programme of exercises are scientifically proven to improve strength, leading to better balance to reduce falls risk.”
A place to meet new friends and have fun! Move It or Lose It is at the forefront of active aging, helping to combat loneliness, and reducing social isolation.
You can try your first class for FREE – please contact Karen to book your free class
Ready to come to a class? What next?
- Please contact me – remember you can try your first class for free, just let me know which class you’d like to come to.
- I will ask you to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q). You can do this on the day, or click here to open the PAR-Q.
The PAR-Q is a pdf and will open in a new tab – you can print off and complete at home and bring it with you to the class (or scan and email to me in advance if you prefer).