Until we are able to resume live classes we have an exciting Monthly membership pass to offer you which includes weekly Yoga/Chi-Kung/Somatic Movement/Relaxation classes via Videos/audios Via YouTube which you can practice at a time to fit in with you.
Contact us for more information
Our Yoga and Somatic Yoga classes run as a block and follow the Nottinghamshire County Council school terms (with the occasional class during the school holidays) – class dates are listed below. Following the school terms means that some blocks will therefore have classes running for 5 weeks, some 6, some 7 and some 8 weeks. We ask you to pay for all the classes in each block at the first class (or the first you attend).
If you cannot attend your regular class, you can attend one of our other classes (subject to a space being available) – please speak to us.
Please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page about our classes – this includes more information about catch-up classes, saving your space and if you’re a shift worker.
Our FABS classes run during the school holidays and are pay as you go.
Yoga and Somatic Yoga classes
Class Dates for Spring Half-Term 2 (until Easter)
East Bridgford class is 5 weeks and £40; all other classes are 6 weeks and £48 for this half term
- Monday 24th February to Monday 30th March except for East Bridgford class, which is Monday 2nd to 30th March
- Tuesday 25th February to Tuesday 31st March
- Wednesday 26th February to Wednesday 1st April
The Easter holidays are Monday 6th April to Sunday 19th April – classes resume week commencing 20th April.
Class Dates for Summer Half-Term 1 (until May half-term)
This half-term is 5 weeks and £40 for all classes except for Monday East Bridgford, which is 4 weeks and £32
- Monday 20th April to Monday 18th May except for East Bridgford, where the last class is 11th May
NB May bank holiday is Friday 8th May, not Monday 4th May as some calendars may show, so we will be running classes on 4th May
- Tuesday 21st April to Tuesday 19th May
- Wednesday 22nd April to Wednesday 20th May
May half-term is Monday 25th May to Sunday 31st May – classes resume week commencing 1st June
Class Dates for Summer Half-Term 2 (until the summer holidays)
This half-term is 8 weeks, and all classes are £64
- Monday 1st June to Monday 20th July
- Tuesday 2nd June to Tuesday 21st July
- Wednesday 3rd June to Wednesday 22nd July
FABS Move It or Lose It classes
These classes are £6 per class, payable at each class (and remember you can try your first class for free). We often run classes during the school holidays
- Tuesday 7th January to Tuesday 7th April
- No class Tuesday 14th April
- Tuesday 21st April to Tuesday 21st July 2020
- Wednesday 8th January to Wednesday 8th April
- No class Wednesday 15th April
- Wednesday 22nd April to Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Thursday 9th January to Thursday 9th April
- No class Thursday 16th April
- Thursday 23rd and 30th April
- No class Thursday 7th May (as the hall is in use as a polling station)
- Thursday 14th May to Thursday 18th June
- No class Thursday 25th June
- Thursday 2nd July to Thursday 23rd July 2020