Happy Christmas, everyone.
Yoga and Somatic Yoga Classes (plus Movement and Mindfulness) have stopped now for the Christmas break – we’ll start again on Monday 7th January so please get in touch if you’d like to join a class.
Have a great Christmas and New Year 🙂
Below are our class timetable and term dates for ease:Start typing in the search box to filter the yoga class timetable; e.g. perhaps you only want to see evening classes, classes in Bingham or Somatics classes. If you're viewing this on a phone, you may need to swipe left and right to see all the class details.
|Mon||0945 to 1045||Daytime||Yoga with Kev||St Mary’s Church Hall||Radcliffe-on-Trent||NG12 2FD|
|Mon||1400 to 1500||Daytime||Yoga with Kev||Poppy and Pint||Lady Bay||NG2 5DX|
|Mon||1830 to 1930||Evening||Yoga with Karen||Carnarvon Primary School||Bingham||NG13 8EH|
|Mon||2000 to 2100||Evening||Yoga with Karen||East Bridgford Village Hall||East Bridgford||NG13 8PW|
|Tues||0930 to 1030||Daytime||Somatic Yoga with Karen||Gunthorpe Village Hall||Gunthorpe||NG14 7EW|
|Tues||1115 to 1215||Daytime||FABS Move It or Lose It||Radcliffe Hall (The British Legion white building)||Radcliffe-on-Trent||NG12 2FD|
|Wed||0930 to 1030||Daytime||Yoga with Karen||Church House||Bingham||NG13 8GE|
|Wed||1100 to 1200||Daytime||FABS Move It or Lose It||Church House||Bingham||NG13 8GE|
|Wed||1900 to 2000||Evening||Somatic Yoga with Karen||Radcliffe Hall (The British Legion white building)||Radcliffe-on-Trent||NG12 2FD|
Term Dates and Prices for Yoga and Somatics ClassesClasses run as a block and follow the Nottinghamshire County Council school terms (with the occasional class during the school holidays) – class dates are listed below. Following the school terms means that some blocks will therefore have classes running for 5 weeks, some 6, some 7 and some 8 weeks. We ask you to pay for all the classes in each block at the first class (or the first you attend). If you cannot attend your regular class, you can attend one of our other classes (subject to a space being available) – please speak to us. Please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page about our classes – this includes more information about catch-up classes, saving your space and if you’re a shift worker
Class Dates for Autumn Half-Term 1 (until October half-term)
- Monday 2nd September to Monday 14th October inclusive (7 weeks) – cost is £56
- Tuesday 3rd September to Tuesday 15th October inclusive (7 weeks) – cost is £56 for all classes except FABS Move It or Lose It
- For FABS Move It or Lose It: Tuesday 10th September to Tuesday 15th October inclusive (6 weeks and first class is free so £30 for the term)
- Wednesday 4th September to Wednesday 16th October inclusive (7 weeks) – cost is £56 for all classes except FABS Move It or Lose It
- For FABS Move It or Lose It: Wednesday 11th September to Wednesday 16th October inclusive ((6 weeks and first class is free so £30 for the term)