Happy Christmas, everyone.
Yoga and Somatic Yoga Classes (plus Movement and Mindfulness) have stopped now for the Christmas break – we’ll start again on Monday 7th January so please get in touch if you’d like to join a class.
Have a great Christmas and New Year 🙂
Below are our class timetable and term dates for ease:Start typing in the search box to filter the yoga class timetable; e.g. perhaps you only want to see evening classes, classes in Bingham or Somatics classes. If you're viewing this on a phone, you may need to swipe left and right to see all the class details.
|Mon||0945 to 1045||Daytime||Yoga with Kev||St Mary’s Church Hall||Radcliffe-on-Trent||NG12 2FD|
|Mon||1400 to 1500||Daytime||Yoga with Kev||Poppy and Pint||Lady Bay||NG2 5DX|
|Mon||1830 to 1930||Evening||Yoga with Karen||Carnarvon Primary School||Bingham||NG13 8EH|
|Mon||2000 to 2100||Evening||Yoga with Karen||East Bridgford Village Hall||East Bridgford||NG13 8PW|
|Tues||0930 to 1030||Daytime||Somatic Yoga with Karen||Gunthorpe Village Hall||Gunthorpe||NG14 7EW|
|Tues||1100 to 1200||Daytime||Gentle Somatics and Chi Kung class||The British Legion in Radcliffe||Radcliffe-on-Trent||NG12 2FD|
|Wed||0930 to 1030||Daytime||Yoga with Karen||Church House||Bingham||NG13 8GE|
|Wed||1900 to 2000||Evening||Somatic Yoga with Karen||The British Legion in Radcliffe||Radcliffe-on-Trent||NG12 2FD|
|Thurs||0930 to 1030||Daytime||Mindfulness and Movement with Karen||Gunthorpe Village Hall||Gunthorpe||NG13 9EL|
Term Dates and Prices for Yoga and Somatics ClassesClasses run as a block and follow the Nottinghamshire County Council school terms (with the occasional class during the school holidays) – class dates are listed below. Following the school terms means that some blocks will therefore have classes running for 5 weeks, some 6, some 7 and some 8 weeks. We ask you to pay for all the classes in each block at the first class (or the first you attend). If you cannot attend your regular class, you can attend one of our other classes (subject to a space being available) – please speak to us. Please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page about our classes – this includes more information about catch-up classes, saving your space and if you’re a shift worker
Class Dates for Summer Half-Term 1Cost for the term: £24 for Monday classes; £40 for Tuesday and Wednesday classes; £35 for Movement and Mindfulness Remember you can try your first ‘Somatics and Chi Kung’ class or ‘Movement & Mindfulness’ class for free
- Monday 29th April to Monday 20th May inclusive but no class on 6th May as it’s a bank holiday (3 weeks) – £24
- Tuesday 23rd April to Tuesday 21st May inclusive (5 weeks) – £40
- Wednesday 24th April to Wednesday 22nd May inclusive (5 weeks) – £40
- Thursday 25th April to Thursday 23rd May inclusive (5 weeks) – £35 Please note that the Movement & Mindfulness class on 2nd May only will be in Radcliffe at Radcliffe Hall (the British Legion, we’ll be in the room on the first floor) as Gunthorpe Village Hall in unavailable due to local elections.
Class Dates for Summer Half-Term 2 (until the summer break)Cost for the term: £49 for Movement and Mindfulness; £64 for all other classes Remember you can try your first ‘Somatics and Chi Kung’ class or ‘Movement & Mindfulness’ class for free
- Monday 3rd June to Monday 22nd July inclusive (8 weeks). Please note that the 8pm East Bridgford class on 3rd June only will be at Carnarvon Primary School in Bingham
- Tuesday 4th June to Tuesday 23rd July inclusive (8 weeks)
- Wednesday 5th June to Wednesday 24th July inclusive (8 weeks)
- Thursday 6th June to Thursday 18th July inclusive (7 weeks).